A Video Blog For My Summer Internship

Friday, July 22, 2011

My Recent Whereabouts?

Hey Y'all!

I'm sure many of you have been puzzled by my lack of Morning Updates these last two weeks. But please try not to be too worried or disheartened, for my Morning Updates have not come to an end. To be frank, the end is near... but it is not here yet! I will have a new video update soon! These last two weeks have been CRAZY! Between the 50 hours I spent traveling on a bus and the all the moving (furniture) and painting (walls) happening at Regenerate, I had little time to put anything worthy of a video update online.

So let me tell you briefly what I've been up to since you heard from me last:

- Sosaveme has finished their album "The Garden" and it is awesome! Keep an eye out for it in the near future. http://www.sosaveme.com/

- I saw the final Harry Potter movie and cried like a man. There was this High School aged punk (who was clearly only there because of his girlfriend) who made it a point to tell me he wasn't apart of "that Harry Potter crowd." Halfway through the movie I heard his girlfriend ask if he was crying. To which he replied "I can't help it... it's just so beautiful." What a pansy.

- I took a Megabus back to New Hampshire for a weekend to see my good friends Matt and Aly get married.

- Another band "Looking for Alaska" has now started tracking their debut album at Regenerate Music Co. Fans of MuteMath will surley find something to love here! So far the drums and bass have been tracked and everything sounds really tight!

- I am currently sitting here in the legendary Glow in the Dark studios in Atlanta. But I'll tell you more about the in my upcoming video update :)

Check back real soon. Thanks to all who care enough to read/ watch my blog updates. It means a lot to me and I hope everyone has found something to enjoy about them.

Peace,

Andy Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment